Celebrate Your Wedding at Pedretti’s Party Barn
Immerse yourself and your wedding guests in grapevines and rustic country charm of the Driftless Region at Pedretti’s Party Barn. Our breathtaking setting is available year-round for weddings and receptions, and the flexible vendor policy and customizable floor plans allow couples a completely personalized event, down to the last detail.
This peaceful country setting is a breath of fresh air and really allows everyone to relax, have a great time, and dance the night away! You’ll be able to dine and dance under string lights and let the celebration spill onto the patio for an unforgettable evening.
We only commit to one wedding per weekend, and we ensure that you, your family, and friends will have a memorable experience. We’ve heard it time and time again – Guests say a wedding at Pedretti’s Party Barn is the most fun wedding they’ve ever attended!
We had our wedding at the barn yesterday and it was the most perfect day. Everyone complimented the barn and the vineyard / tasting room. I could not have asked for a better venue or people to work with. Both John and. Deanna did absolutely everything in their power to make sure our day went exactly as we hoped. We are so happy to have been able to have our day here. It was absolutely perfect.
– Molly S.
- Bridal suite located in the loft of Vernon Vineyards Tasting Room – private room and bathroom where you and your bridal party can finish preparing for your special day
- Large parking lot
- Climate controlled barn
- Access to the property for 48 hours starting at 12pm on Friday until 12pm on Sunday
- Sound system
- Overhead projector
- Certified, fully furnished kitchen
- Loft area
- Moveable serving bars
- Tables and chairs provided for up to 300 guests
- Outdoor seating
- Paved patio for outdoor ceremony or cocktail reception
- Access to vineyard for outdoor ceremony and photos
- Flexible vendor policy
- Access to Vernon Vineyards Tasting Room for a cocktail reception (during normal business hours)
We don’t have lodging on-site, but there are many lodging options – hotels, bed & breakfasts, cabins, and vacation rentals, all within 15 miles of the property. Some of our favorites are:
- The Home Place – located just 4 miles away from the barn
- Vernon Inn and Suites
- Hickory Hill Motel
- Viroqua Heritage Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Westby House Bed & Breakfast
- Logan Mill Lodge in Westby
- Borgen’s Rentals in Westby
In addition, we do allow campers to park on-site – must be pre-approved and no electric / water is provided.
We held our rehearsal dinner and wedding here in September. The barn and vineyard were beautiful. The owners and staff were wonderful, they answered all our questions and helped out along the way. We looked at similar venues and have no regrets about picking the party barn. I would love to answer any questions or offer photos to any bride.
– Emily E.
What Are You Waiting For?
We can’t wait to meet you and get to planning. Come see us today for a tour and a glass of wine!